- Template - Use the conference Template to submit your paper.
- Language - All papers submitted must be in English. English is the official language of ICETIS 2021 conference.
- Submission type - all full papers are both for virtual presentation and publication.
- Paper length – every full paper submitted to ICETIS 2021 should not be more than ten (10) pages, including tables, figures, and references.
- Originality – all submitted papers to ICETIS 2021 should be original, not previously published materials, checked for plagiarism, and not under consideration for publication in a journal, conference, or anywhere.
Process of submission
- Download the ICETIS 2021 Paper Template to format your paper.
- Submit or upload your paper to ICETIS 2021 Online Submission System.
- Once your paper is received for the ICETIS 2021, you will be contacted within 2-3 working days by the conference secretary.
- All accepted papers must be presented at the virtual conference.
- The author keeps the copyright of their paper, while the conference has the right to distribute it to the public.
- Author/s sign the “Publication-Agreement Form.”
Total Page Visits: 55 - Today Page Visits: 1