Important message: Abstract and Full Paper submission deadline is extended to 30 October 2021.
You are invited to a virtual International Conference on Emerging Technology and Interdisciplinary Sciences (ICETIS 2021) organised by JFP Publishers, South Africa in partnership with Edu-LearningHub, India and and Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK), Malaysia. ICETIS 2021 is an annual event that brings technology experts (academics, students, and practitioners) to explore research ideas on big data, AI, IoT, machine learning, block-chain technology, social media, digital technologies and transformation, and many others. Our interdisciplinary sciences focus on mathematics, aeronautics, physics, chemistry, engineering science,health,social sciences and many more.
You are welcome to join the ICETIS 2021 to contribute in building open learning and knowledge environment. The theme of ICETIS 2021 is “Redefining human society through technological applications“, ICETIS is accepting registration for manuscript (paper) submissions and poster presentations. Consider sharing your expert ideas and knowledge with an international audience, fellow researchers, scholars, peers, and scientists at the ICETIS 2021 virtual conference. Date: 04 December, 2021.
30 October 2021
Notification of Acceptance
15 November 2021
Registration and Fee
15 November 2021
04 December 2021
Contact us today for partnership. Click here.
Team Members Affiliations
Call for papers
Paper contributions about application, techniques, methods, models, platforms for supporting emerging technologies and interdisciplinary science, but can include (not limited to):
Theme 1: Aspect of emerging technologies (AET)
Chair – Prof. Valentina Della Corte
Co-Chair – Prof. D. Dinesh
- Big Data architectures
- Digital twins
- Big data
- Internet of Things
- The role of 5G in Industrial Applications
- Content management and semantic Web
- Cloud-based engineering
- Cyber-physical systems.
- Social media.
- Smart City.
- Industry 5.0.
- Society 5.0.
- Cyber security.
- Big data and privacy.
- IT governance
- IoT in Chemical Industries.
- Digital support in Logistics.
- Construction & Infrastructure.
- Smart factories.
- Smart agriculture.
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Applications
Theme 2: Education and educational technology (EET)
Chair – Prof. ESM Suresh
Co-Chair – Prof. Craig Refugio
- Online learning & Teaching Methods.
- Robotics in Teaching.
- Augmented / Virtual reality in Classroom Applications.
- Higher education.
- Education in emergencies.
- Access to teaching and learning.
- Digital technology.
- Education and gender equality.
- Socio-emotional development.
- Blending learning.
- Social-emotional learning (SEL).
- Educational theories.
- Educational practices.
- Educational technologies.
- Educational ecosystem etc.
Theme 3: Emerging trends in engineering sciences and technology (ETEST)
Chair – Dr. Igor Jurcic
Co-Chair – Dr. Kalirajan
- Applied physics.
- Operation research.
- Environmental engineering.
- Material sciences.
- Electrical engineering.
- Nuclear engineering.
- Computer engineering.
- Biophysics etc.
Theme 4: Natural and health science (HHS)
Chair – Dr. Imran Aslan
Co-Chair – Dr. Azizul Hassan
Co-Chair – Dr. Precious Chukwuere
- Occupational therapy.
- Speech pathology.
- Safety management.
- New effluent treatment methods.
- Waste reductions.
- Reduced landfill techniques.
- Resource optimizations.
- Adolescents mental health.
- Caring presence.
- Nursing outcome.
- Life science.
- Physical science etc.
Theme 5: Social science, humanities and arts (SHA)
Chair – Dr. Dickson Adom
Co-Chair – Dr. Chijioke Onyebukwa
- Technology humanities.
- Quick and virtual monitoring of wide spread diseases.
- Biometrics in mass crowd controls.
- Camera networks in Civil discipline enforcements.
- Technology in conflict management.
- Traditional ecological knowledge.
- Nature conservation.
- Culture and environmental sustainability education.
- Digitalization of indigenous knowledge for environmental health & safety.
- Religion and spirituality.
- Climate change.
- Technological arts etc.
Theme 6: Emerging technologies in Agriculture (ETA)
Chair – Dr. Alaa El Din Mahmoud
Co-Chair – Dr. Subhash Chand
Co-Chair – Dr. K. Umachandran
- Farm and seed technologies.
- Drone and aerial imagery.
- Agricultural and farm security.
- Remote monitoring.
- Soil monitor sensor.
- Livestock tracking.
- Harvest automation.
- Seeding and weeding.
- Autonomous tractors.
- Satellite imagery.
- GIS mapping and GPS agriculture.
- Merging dataset.
- Vertical farming systems and urban agriculture.
- Moisture sensor.
- Smart agriculture and farming etc.
Theme 7: Emerging technology in food, veterinary and animal husbandry (ETFVAH)
Chair – Dr. M.Arifullah
Co-Chair – Prof. Barbara Sawicka
- Ultrasound (US).
- Pulsed electric fields (PEFs).
- High hydrostatic pressure (HHP).
- Cold plasma (CP).
- Shockingly tender meat.
- Antenna microwave.
- Forward osmosis for food.
- Super dry tech.
- Mega ultrasound technology.
- High pressure thermal processing.
- Ultrasound scan.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Animal health and safeguarding.
- Food animal health and production.
- Animal welfare and wellbeing etc.