Important message: Abstract and Full Paper submission is extended, deadline: 30 June, 2021.
You are invited to a virtual International Conference on Emerging Technology and Interdisciplinary Sciences (ICETIS 2021) ISSN: 2788-4473 (Print), 2788-4481 (Online). ICETIS 2021 is an annual event that brings technology experts (academics, students, and practitioners) to explore research ideas on big data, AI, IoT, machine learning, block-chain technology, social media, digital technologies and transformation, and many others. Our interdisciplinary sciences focus on mathematics, aeronautics, physics, chemistry, engineering science, and many more.
You are welcome to join the ICETIS 2021 to contribute in building open learning and knowledge environment. The theme of ICETIS 2021 is “Redefining human society through technological applications“, ICETIS is accepting registration for manuscript (paper) submissions and poster presentations. Consider sharing your expert ideas and knowledge with an international audience, fellow researchers, scholars, peers, and scientists at the ICETIS 2021 virtual conference. Date: 12 August, 2021.
Team Members Affiliations
Call for papers
Paper contributions about application, techniques, methods, models, platforms for supporting emerging technologies and interdisciplinary science, but can include (not limited to):
Cluster 1: Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
Chair – Dr. Alaa El Din Mahmoud
Co-Chair – Dr. Azizul Hassan
Dr. Precious Chukwuere
- Safety management
- New effluent treatment methods
- Waste reductions
- Reduced land fill techniques
- Resource optimizations
- Adolescents mental health
- Caring presence
- Nursing outcome etc.
Cluster 2: Industrial Applications (IA)
Chair – Igor Jurcic
Co-Chair – Dr. Kalirajan
- IoT in Chemical Industries
- Digital support in Logistics
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Smart factories
- Smart agriculture
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Applications
- The role of 5G in Industrial Applications etc
Cluster 3: Education & Employability Skilling (E&ES)
Chair – Prof. ESM Suresh
Co-Chair – Prof. Craig Refugio
- Online learning & Teaching Methods
- Robotics in Teaching
- Augumented / Virtual reality in Classroom Applications
- Higher education.
Education in emergencies.
- Access to teaching and learning.
- Digital technology.
- Education and gender equality.
- Socio-emotional development.
- Blending learning.
- Social-emotional learning (SEL).
- Educational theories etc.
Cluster 4: Humanities, Tourism & Socio Cultural developments
Chair – Dr. Chijioke Onyebukwa
Co-Chair – Dr. Adom Dickson
Dr. WF. Tsabedze
- Quick and virtual monitoring of wide spread diseases
- Biometrics in mass crowd controls
- Camera networks in Civil discipline enforcements
- Technology in conflict management
- Traditional ecological knowledge
- Nature conservation
- Culture and environmental sustainability education
- Digitalization of indigenous knowledge for environmental health & safety
- Religion and spirituality etc.
Cluster 5: Platforms and Architectures for emerging technology
Chair – Prof. D. Dinesh
Co-Chair – Dr. K Umachandran
- Big Data architectures
- Digital twins
- Big data
- Internet of Things
- Content management and semantic Web
- Cloud-based engineering
- Cyber-physical systems etc.
Cluster 6: Aspect of emerging technology
Chair – Prof. Valentina Della Corte
Co-Chair – Prof. Vasudeva Rao Aravind
- Social media
- Smart City
- Industry 5.0
- Society 5.0
- Cyber security
- Big data and privacy
- IT governance etc.
Cluster 7: Food, Agro and Animal Husbandry
Chair – Dr. M.Arifullah
Co-Chair – Prof. Barbara Sawicka
- Application of telematics in farm management
- Soil & Crop Water management
- Automation in farming methods
- Grazing control using robotics & drones etc.